If you never been or haven’t planned to visit then you need to!
Set in the heart of the Gothic old town of Bruges, we had the pleasure of shooting in side the only 5-Star hotel–the stunning and incredibly Duke’s Palace–to capture some of its regal beauty.
1. The hotel is simply beautiful. As you arrive turning your last corner from the high st you are greeted with what can only be described as the view of a towering chateaux with an amazing manicured courtyard at it’s feet.
2. It’s the only 5-Star Hotel in Bruges and with it comes that friendly 5-star welcome and service right up-to your departure—the concierge is most helpful in recommend places to dine, visit and soak up the local personality.
3. The rooms, as you’ll seen below, are exquisite and fit for the Duke himself!
4. The hotel is situated in of the gothic town, so you don’t have to go far for fresh waffles, epic vistas atop a bell tower or vista of the buzz of squares.
5. If you like beer there are plenty of local brews to sample—De Garre was our fav!