It’s fair to say that as we prepare for the easing of lockdown here in London that things will not be the same, at least not in the immediate to short term.
How is the hospitality industry going to survive?
That is a tough one indeed and, as Pubs, Bars and Restaurants prepare to open their doors on July 4th, it will definitely not be Business as Usual, but nonetheless, our businesses must adapt and go on…
- Date-nights in with Restaurant quality food being delivered to your door is on the rise
- Online shopping at a peaking
- And, there are Zoom Parties, Live Stream Conferences and online learning available for whatever you fancy.
Until we bounce back we have to stay focused, improve and adapt in the interim!
People can no longer touch, taste or smell before buying. ‘Maître D’ meet-and-greet’ and recommendations are on pause, and the old “we’ll have what they’re having” scenarios are ceased.
Moving forward is crucial, so (if you haven’t already) now is a great time to improve and update your business’s online content and offerings to shout out and showcase the changes your have made, your new products/services, and the fact that you are unbeaten and still here!
How can we help your business?
Well, if you didn’t know already, DRGNFLY Productions Ltd have on hand amazing creators that can work with you to create a wide range of content:
- Creating Short & Long-form Videos to support your marketing Campaigns
- Creating Product Imagery for your Stores, Menus and Online Presence
- Editing & Resizing and stock imagery you have for repurposing
- And more…
I had the pleasure of working with Darren and his team on a few occasions. Everyone is very engaged, helpful, friendly and of course shoots gorgeous pictures & video! I happily recommend DRGNFLY Productions Ltd to my clients as I know what service they will receive– Kim Goetze, Production Manager for London based business.