“The Content Creator” or “We” refers to DRGNFLY Productions Ltd, “The Client” refers to you the customer, your organisation and all staff.
- Under UK law, the Content Creators own all copyrights on all content we create unless special agreements or usage licenses have been agreed upon in writing.
- All content rights are reserved and owned by the DRGNFLY Productions Ltd.
- Deadlines, licensing and usage scope will be discussed on a case-by-case basis and agreed on within the estimate.
- Editing, merchandising and reselling are not permitted nor is the redistribution of ‘The Content Creators’ images to any third parties outside of the predefined channels.
- All content comes with a non-exclusive 1-year limited licensing agreement that permits the licensee to online and internal only–no reproducing for reselling or merchandising’. If the end client is a third party, this license goes to them and is to be recorded in the estimates and invoices.
- Typical Licences available are:
- Initial Non-Exclusive Limited ‘online and internal use only’ 1-year License: +0%
- Additional Non-exclusive Limited ‘online and internal use only’ 1-year License: +15%
- Non-Exclusive Unlimited ‘online and internal use only’ License: +25%
- Exclusive Unlimited License: +50%
- Should booking agents or third parties require a usage license, additional licenses and extensions can be discussed and purchased.
- Licensing of photos for Print and/or publishing (for press, magazines, brochures, etc..) are available and must be discussed prior to any printing of publishing actions by The Client.
- All content used by the press is to be accompanied with accreditation to ‘The Content Creator’.
- We ensures that all images are captured and edited to a high professional standard – Approximately 1-hour of editing for every 1-hour of photography.
- We can not control the weather or event lighting, we will endeavour to ensure you have captivating images worth sharing.
- Prior to ‘The Client’ downloading event images, a review link is sent – Clients can comment and feedback.
- Once content is downloaded by ‘The Client’, the job is closed and any final invoices will be sent.
- A 50% deposit is required on all commissioned photography/video projects
- A 5% discretionary discount is offered for existing clients who choose to pay upfront at the time of booking.
- Final payments are due within 7-days after content has been delivered.
- ‘The Client’ incurs late payment fee of 5% on remaining balances that are overdue by more than 7 days and 5% for every additional 7 days the balance remains unsettled.
- We understand that things can change, so for cancellations made before the final 7 days leading up to your event, 100% of your deposit will be refunded.
- If cancellation occurs within the final 7 days, we reserve the right to retain 20% of the overall fee.
- We can, however, reschedule your booking with your existing deposit – this can be done only once.
By continuing to booking, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.